CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10 February 2008

heLLo.

This is me.

I guess really I have thirty-four personalities, and if you know me, you are probably only aware of two or three of those personalities.
So really, you don't know me at all.
For this I am sorry.
Maybe if you read my journal or something it would help....
Or maybe it is just a hopeless cause and you should decide to do more productive things with your life, like run a marathon or do your homework.
I think me, as in Caitlin Paige Starfish Tinkerbell McLain, is composed of each of these personalities-- all thirty-four combined to create one superhuman.
...Or maybe just a crazy schizophrenic.
I guess it's all about the way you look at the world.
I believe in music.
I like the smell of grass.
Sometimes when I'm cold, I stick my blow dryer up my shirt.
It makes me feel nice and toasty.
I love picking blueberries with my grandma, and then eating them.
It turns your teeth purple.
I cry and laugh approximately every day, usually several times a day.
I try to be a good listener, but it depends on who is talking to me.
My mom likes to refer to it as "selective hearing".
We all know how that works.
I am also the victim of many syndromes, none of which are terminal.
Thank goodness.
Surely I have many others, but these immediately come to mind:
The eyeball syndrome, crooked syndrome, sleep syndrome, and germ syndrome.
Just tack on obsessive compulsive to my schizophrenia already.
I may sound intense, and at times I am.
Sometimes I bite off more than I can chew.
But I deal.
Most days, I'm a relatively happy person.
I really wish we could all just be friends.
And share our skittles and be nice and live in tree houses.
And never worry about money and being cool or whatever.
Because really the only thing that matters is that we are all little people doing little things with little hearts and we should all just try to get along and have some fun while we're at it...
And have a good giggle too, but try hard to leave our campsite better than we found it.
I probably love you a lot even if I don't know you.
I'm sorry if that freaks you out but I thought you'd like to know.
I would probably give you my kidney if you asked for it.
It's 12:08 am, and I should have already taken my sleeping pill.
But instead I am a stream of water writing about who I am and eating starburst jelly beans.
It helps to bring back the spirit of summer.
Put your stunna shades on.

Goodnight.

0 comments: