CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 February 2008

painT.

Last week my mom flew home to Georgia.
It was slightly unexpected but I'm glad she got to go.
While she's been away I have had the task of selecting paint samples for our new house.
Talk about a challenge!!
Some colors look great on a swatch,
but once you paint it on the wall it's either
Too brown.
Too grey.
Too yellow.
Too green.
Too orange.
Too something.
Now that I'm old enough to understand,
building a house often feels like a nightmare.
When we built our last house, I was too young to care.
On a lighter note, I'll be happy when it's done.
Also, this weekend I've been able to spend more time with my siblings than I normally do.
So fun. Little bunch of rugrats.
I feel like a taxi service without the pay.
It's been a good week but I'm ready for my mommy to come home.
She's kind of a really really important person.

0 comments: