CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

24 February 2008

koLman.


Tonight I spent six hours with the cutest boy ever.
He makes me laugh.
He loves to cuddle.
He has beautiful chocolate eyes.
He lets me kiss him.
He's smaller than me...
And kinda bald...
But I still love him.
He lets me feed him blueberries.
He smells good.
AND
He's sad when I have to leave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He sounds perfect right??
I think so too.
Meet Kolman Allred.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

This boy is one of my favorite cousins to play with!!
I LOVE HIM!

(p.s. thanks for letting me swipe a photo from you melissa)

2 comments:

Melissa allred said...

caitlin- you are so cute! No prob on the photo swipe as many as you want!! Thanks again for babysitting! You are so cute with Kolman! Your blog is adorable. I love all the stuff you wrote about yourself! FUnny! And I like your hair brown!

marianne said...

So cute!! You are so clever! This was the cutest ever! Whitney and I were totally smiling and enjoying all your blogs. Even the the chess one--except you were wrong. You are a great writer. You are so special--our whole family enjoyed talking to you, your mom and Regan. We are so glad you came to the shower!! You are not just a pawn, you are the Queen!! You can to do anything!!!
Marianne