CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19 February 2008

Mansfield Park.


Another dimension has been added to my appreciation for
Jane Austen.
Tonight, after completing Mansfield Park, I sat in awe,
wondering how each of her novels is so unique,
and yet just as fantastic as every other.
My conclusion?
She absolutely and completely understood human nature.
We all just want to be happy.
Truly, my favorite thing about Jane Austen is this:
She says,
"My characters shall have, after a little trouble, all that they desire".
I love this.
I can't think of a better pick-me-up
than to get lost in one of Austen's novels.
Flawless.
Every last one.



On a side note....
I watched Mansfield Park after reading it,
AND
I officially decided I'm in love with Blake Ritson.
Gorgeous.
He plays the part of Edmund Bertram in the movie.
(obviously the movie cannot compare to the book)
That being said, the movie is still excellent.
ANYWAY.
Yes, he is the one that falls in love with Fanny Price.
Can I be her please??





0 comments: