CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

30 March 2008

dirTy feeTs.

me.
jules.
reeg.
we played tonight.
we had no agenda,
so we went to walmart for my mom.
julianne forgot shoes.
so i gave her mine.
SOCKS AND SANDALS.
socks and sandals.
zOOObie.
being the germ freak that i am,
i tried not to think about my poor feets
getting dirty
from the walmart parking lot.
i walked through the giant glass doors to go inside.
no problems yet.
but then all of the sudden the witch from snow white
(homely walmart worker lady)
told me that i was NOT allowed inside.
why?
no shoes.
what to do... what to do...
my super nice sister ran to the shoe section
and bought me two dollar flip flops.
all the while,
jules and i were making friends.
how? well...
we had to leave and sit on this bench
until reeg came back with my new shoes.
however,
we were not the only ones sitting on the bench.
this old guy
from the paint and hardware department
sat down next to us.
nice guy,
but kind of a weirdie.
he told me and julianne we were beautiful.
multiple times.
next, we encountered a nice lady
who barely spoke any english.
very convenient since i know ZERO spanish.
she was trying to get a stuffed animal out of
the machine with the claw.
she ran out of money.
so i gave her two quarters.
she lost.
so i gave her a dollar.
she lost.
no stuffed animal.
BUT
regan came back with my shoes!
so julianne and i said goodbye to our new friends.
once again,
i walked through the walmart doors.
but this time i WAS allowed to enter.
booyah.
just for fun,
we wandered aimlessly through the aisles
and talked about maternity clothes.
then made our way to the sewing dept.
we needed straight pins.
random?
i think yes.
regan got snacks for herself.
and i bought the kite runner for my mommy.
then i went to the bathroom.
yet another thing that makes me uncomfortable...
public restrooms.
ewww.
welcome to germ city.
while i was in the bathroom,
regan discovered a crazy man at the check out.
apparently he had a very hairy belly
and it was exposed to all the world.
hahaha.
then, as we were leaving,
we managed to attract some creepies.
three guys with nothing better to do than harass us poor babies.
run to car!
lock the doors!
drive away fast.
thankfully
we all made it home safe.
moral of the story:
late night walmart runs NOT recommended.
the end.

4 comments:

Laura Barrett said...

Caitlin you are absolutely adorable and hilarious! I love your Wal-Mart story...why is it that there are so many wierdos there? I swear it's definitely the best place to "people watch"....however, I wonder if I'm one of the "people" others like to watch? hmmm

marianne said...

So true. It's like a world of it's own. But my biggest complaint is the wait in the checkout line!! I swear any given day/time I choose the looongest wait!! It makes me become one of those crazy people!!

Funny story Caitlin.

Loquacious Leslie said...

Hey caitie!!! you are so awesome! thanx for your coment.... sorry, it took me so long to post back to you! i dont really know how to blog yet! i love you! your blog is so cute! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
~me

Loquacious Leslie said...

just so you know i'm accidentily signed in as my friend amandas mom, so it says "loquacious leslie." sossy about that. its me, brenna. haha really, so sorry about that. love ya!!!